King Ghidorah 1991 (The Legacy Series, Spiral Studio)
PRE-ORDER. RELEASE DATE: Q2 2024
Shipping invoices will be sent separately with PayPal. Please note this is a large and heavy item.
For international customers, customers in Hawaii and Alaska, and customers with PO Boxes, you may receive a PayPal invoice for additional shipping charges. If actual shipping is significantly higher that the estimated fee, you may be sent an invoice for additional shipping charges.
There is a non-refundable deposit (NRD) of $600 for this item. This pre-order cannot be cancelled.
If there is an issue and you cannot pay for this item, you would lose the non-refundable deposit. Any additional payments would be issued as store credit.
Please note the Payment Plan bills you automatically, but you can choose the payment plan schedule and number of payments.
Spiral Studio is proud to bring you the third release of "The Legacy Series: Tanaka Kenichi Modeling Collection" with the “Golden Demise”, “King of Terror”, King Ghidorah from Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah(1991).
King Ghidorah 1991 is produced solely with PU Resin, with metal exoskeleton to support the weight of ginormous wings. This is to make sure that our King Ghidorah will remain as sturdy and durable as possible on your shelf, just like our King Ghidorah 2019 from Ultimate Masterline.
Yet again, Tanaka-sensei has proven himself as one of the leading sculptor in Godzilla market with King Ghidorah 1991. All the micro-details on the scales were sculpted individually in accordance with the reference of actual suit from the movie, as well as the posture where King Ghidorah’s necks were controlled by puppeteers using piano strings, resulting in his unique movements.
And with the benefits from using high-quality glass balls equipped in the eye sockets of our previous release, Zilla, we decided to give King Ghidorah the same treatment to enhance realism to the maximum level.
Our painting team at Spiral Studio also worked hard to depict the exact color of King Ghidorah 1991 portrayed in the movie where his scales consist of rusty gold and copper hue. We even added dusty effect into each scale piece by piece in order to capture the complete likeness.
After all, our goal is to ensure that this statue will be the absolute definitive piece and most accurate version of King Ghidorah 1991 for years to come.
- 3D Sculpt by Tanaka Kenichi
- Dimensions - H 84 cm x L 128 cm x W 145 cm
- Materials: PU Resin
- Product in the pictures is a prototype. The finished product may look different from the pictures.
- Product details could be subjected to change without prior notice.
- This product is limited in supply. We may stop accepting pre-order early if we receive the maximum number for the pre-order.
- Lighting used on promotional images are applied for illustration purposes only.
- Products are painted by hand. Each piece may slightly vary.
- Turntable was used for photoshoot only. Final product does not come with base, pedestal, or turntable.
- Glass eyes DO NOT glow.
- Godzilla 1991 will be announced shortly after Q4 2023.
- Mecha-King Ghidorah will be announced soon too!
TM & Ⓒ TOHO CO., LTD.
Click AwesomeCollector.comGMK to join us on FaceBook!
Learn more about upcoming releases and discounts at AwesomeCollector.com!
Email us at email@example.com!
Send us questions about this item, shipping details, or anything else at AwesomeCollector.com!